Thursday, April 28, 2005
<span style="font-weight:bold;">It was a day full of nice, surprising &unwanted things. Good thing I've got a lot of time to tell it to you guys... [I'm at here at a nearby computer shop again!]*giggles* using this computer for FREEEE...

* as usual, we had our math classes again!! (and i'm kinda having a difficulty regarding factoring. *sigh*) okai, its alright I've figuring it out you know... well, I guess I just need some time.
* I brought my Harry Potter 5 book on my way to school. My blockmate May wanted to borrow that book and she said that she'll be able to finish the book in just 3 days!!! WOW [ i myself won't be able to finish a 800+ page book in that short span of time!!] Yah, I told her to take good care of it and that she don't even have to read & read it all the time... coz we have a lot of time (uhuh)
* we (5M- with Kathy, Jaizel & Afrhill leading) planned to have some UPLB shirts (with specialized prints-our name,logo... at the back). And we're kinda excited about that!! (its TOTALLY COOL)... BTW Kathy bought some badges for us to look for the prints we would put on our shirts
* Ahhh right, after havin' lunch with my blockmates... I decided to take a walkintead of ridin a jeep from men's dorm all the way to a Kodak store which was outside the campus. See? I managed to walk under the scorching heat of the sun??? my golly!!! but di naman ako sira noH... I don't wanna get sunburned I got my payong! =D . I brought a film & a picture paper[ my sister will love it! ] Then I headed back to the campus and walked again... to ANIMAL HUSBANDRY...
* There I rode a pedicab and when I came home I washed my clothes (w/c I left for 4 days), then I took a bath and went back at UP... we'll have some bonding time with my new friends and our facilitator... a dinner sa McDo...ummm really!!!.
* I arrived at the men's (co-ed I must say) dorm to meet them... I just saw one. Jaizel( i paged her), the others werent around ( i also had them paged!). Jaiz and I headed of to the OSA building to see if Kuya was done with his meeting, but he wasn't finished yet( i guess we were to early!!! hehehe)
* We went at the freedom park and whoa! Afrhill,Karen, Rod,Archie,Rose&May were there... a ryt. we had some picture taking moments,we had a lot of chat!!!+ the joking sessions + singing+ dreaming+ good time= wicked FUN!!! we enjoyed it...( well we were there because we're waiting for the facilitator right? then... We saw Samuel and called him to join us... & so the fun continues...
* .... we went back at the men's dorm and headed at the tv room for some dose of news and entertainment from a tv screen!!! of course. after thirty minutes we found out thatKUya Tri was already waiting at Vega Centre ( ur dinner place) for half an hour already!!! arrhhhhgghhh... when Jaizel and I called others, they backed of. changed their minds.they've got something to do. they suddenly had excuses. See? Kathy didn't wan't to go kasi na-bad trip. ang "Bestfriend" niya raw ay nagtatampo dahil sa wrong send at iba ang itinitext eh, samantalang siya ang nagpasa ng load. ( to think that a while ago she really wanted to go).Archie said he will wash his clothes!,Busog na si Rod at wala nang pera! tinatamad si Karen. Kausap ni Afrhill ang Bf nya. si Rose asa Rom niya... Okai... May,Jaizel Samuel and I went at the meeting place. We had someone waitng for us to come he was waiting there for a quite along time! see? nakakafrustrate at nakakahiya sa naghihintay!!! ANyway.. buti na lang at di pa ganun sumagad ang pasensya ni Kuya Tri, sinabi pa nga nya na ang PINAKAAYAW niya ang PINAGHIHINTAY NG MATAGAL . {MEDYO BADTRIP SI jAIZ Kaya medyo napag-initan ung batang nagtitinda ng sampaguita)
* HULOG NG LANGIT!!! nanlibre si Kuya ng 4 na fries!! yahooo!!!

then I just ordered a burger and jaiz ordered spaghetti (we were hungry yah know!!

we talked and talked all about everything including LoVe [pero sowi I can't elaborate on this already... PRIVACY POLICY. right?]

then I headed through this entry after all...

golly this is really a lesson for us... yah it was some kinda frustrating but inspite all that we should do what we say and maybe just go with i after all... we got a lot of time ahead of us if we'll only find ways to use it WISELY... and that we stay HAPPY

got a lot of things to do!!! ciao fan! hehehe *winks*
posted by Stepfize at 9:40 PM |

0 Comments: