Wednesday, February 23, 2005
it’s RuSsELL’s b-day today!

Heio der gurl, your 17! GODBLESS love yah olweiz



I am not on my self when I woke up this morning by the way… my HEAD really aches! Argh… I just have to finish the script for the debate. THANK GOD it just turned fine though my group hadn’t got the higher score. hei, but good for me, I just the highest individual grade & I’m the BEST DEBATER =)

Aryt! Though everything’s fine again, there are so many thoughts that are still on my mind. Anyway, Im trying to erase the blurry things on my mind to be able to concentrate more on what im doing… Just what’s happenin’ grr… CONCENTRATE!!!!

Okai, we were talking ‘bout anything under the sun in our last subject. Just before goin’ home. (yah… Ms. Siblang wasn’t around) Me, Mark,Vanessa, Nasser & hazel( the couple to be?). Funny thing was, I became a very protective best friend.(to haz), I kept on bugging them… ahehehe… ow I now my BESTFRieD’S mine agen!! yipee* winks*.

Ah pray for me, I will have my MONOLOGUE for Filipino for tom. And ow I got my Math quiz btw.

One thing more. The b-day celebrant has her LOVE PROBLEMS & she’s asking for my ever effective advice.. well I guess…
Gotta go… I’ve got a lot of work to do!… =)
posted by Stepfize at 8:01 PM |

0 Comments: