Thursday, December 02, 2004
Hello... got nothing to do right now... it's dark outside... actually I'm here at the computer shop, writing my first journal entry... funny though.... I don't really now what to say... I'm happy, that I finally got my sleep... as in complete sleep... hahaha... I've been puyat this past few days because of the school work, i use to do... grrr...

I'm not in the good mood... mula pa nung SLU CEE last Sunday.. I don't wanna elaborate on it either... basta.. pati nung b-day ni Glena.. I found out something... sayang masaya na talaga sana eh... huhuhu... * sigh*

You were supposed to be my so-called fairy tale come true. But then, all along I was just dreaming. Dreaming of the damnest thing I thought you could fill into.

I've been worrying about our school play...
thank God I finished the script on time... yehey...!!! ( yehey na ba???) ang dami ko pang dapat gawin eh... anyway.. bye muna for now... next time uli...
posted by Stepfize at 4:28 PM |

0 Comments: