Monday, April 11, 2005
well, im officially here at the Pine city to work on my SLU enrollment. after havin' that darn migraine last night... thinkin' bout those certain possiblilities just drive me NUTS!!! =/.. enough of this by the way..!

i thought i would be able to enrol ahead of my designated sked but just as i thought a couple of times. MY ENROLLMENT (Officially) will be on the 13th. ahhh...=I

and oh... before anythin' else, i would like to tell you something... i went to school ( i woke up early- 7:00 am ~ after how many weeks lol.~ i went there just to get my card and my good oral char. cert. i was kinda annoyed on the way one teacher told me... arghh... basta... she is too BOSSY!
THEN, FINALLY AFTER THAT BLAH BLAH... i got it!! there...=D
posted by Stepfize at 11:10 PM |

0 Comments: